- Fair Trade Dolphin Photo Album Beautifully hand-crafted Fair Trade photo album with dolphin detailing. The padded cover is fashioned from leaves, seed pods, twigs and other natural materials. A sheet of protective tissue paper separates each of the handmade paper pages within. These photo albums have a very raw earthy feel about them and […]
- A wonderful traditional Oriental place setting set, handwoven and hand carved.
- Fair Trade Red Wooden Shelf Cat Hand carved and painted brightly coloured shelf cat, perfect for making your bookshelf cheery! Design may differ slightly from that shown.
- Hand carved from sustainably grown light coloured hardwood
- Fair Trade Sono Round Maori Pendant Traditional Fair Trade Sono round Maori pendant with tribal detailing painted in a swirl pattern design.The pendant is Hand carved using a traditional process and then attached to an organic string which is full adjustable to suit all sizes of body. These are great little gifts for all […]
Happy New Year everyone. To start the year we're having a sale, not just because it's January, but because although we still believe in fair trade - we need to do something different. And what better time to start than at the beginning of a new year?? To get 25% off all items please type in...
It's World Fair Trade Day on 14th May - the theme is Be an Agent For Change! Fair Trade is an agent for change - promoting sustainable development, working to reduce poverty and exploitation. World Fair Trade Day (an WFTO initiative) started in 2001 and is a worldwide celebration of Fair Trade....
A cocoa shortage that's already lasted two years is threatening your chocolate supply! It's not hard to see why small scale producers in West Africa are moving away from producing cocoa. 90% of all cocoa is grown on small, family owned plots of 12 or less acres. Each of these farms only...